How do I reteach someone basic skills after stroke?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: No simple answer
Physical therapists and occupational therapists are the experts in this area.
Everyone who has had a stroke deserves special attention from these professionals and you can learn directly from them and apply that knowledge at home on an on-going basis. They'll be very happy to teach you, in my experience.

In brief: No simple answer
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Rehab specialist
If you attend at any rehabilitation center or at home, ask physical and occupitional therapists to provide teaching tools and education on your loved one.
The key rehab success for maintaining independence is motivation and rewarding system.

In brief: Rehab specialist
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Benjamin Lessig
Dr. Adam Smith