How do I change my life and turn it around for god?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Introspection
You have made the first step by realizing there are problems with your life.
The best next step is to seek advice: trusted friend, counselor, minister or perhaps a psychologist. Then you can learn to make the right choices and get on a better track.

In brief: Introspection
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
In brief: Make a decision
Make a decision to do so.
Decide what is great about you & what you would like to address. Remember, you don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Make a committment to improve yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually. Find a role model, sponsor, a confidant, etc - to obtain reality feedback & support from.

In brief: Make a decision
Make a decision to do so.
Dr. Adam Smith