How can I help dry eyes? Visine?

Dr. LINDA VARGAS
Ophthalmology
In brief: Lubricating drops
There are several causes of dry eye and just as many treatments.
A good place to start is to use a good lubricating drop. I recommend systane balance. This is an over the counter lubricating drop and is very effective. There are also prescription drops such as restasis, but this is a medication that requires a prescription from your eye doctor.

In brief: Lubricating drops
Dr. LINDA VARGAS
Dr. LINDA VARGAS
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Dry eye
Your description sounds like dry eye.
Initial treatment is frequent artificial tears during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses a few times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, you should see an eye doctor for further evaluation.

In brief: Dry eye
Your description sounds like dry eye.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jack Hinkle