How can I get rid of a scar formed from a hysterectomy?

You cannot. Scars can be improved in some cases but not removed in most cases. Surgery is the most common way to improve a scar but other treatments such as laser treatments, dermabrasion, silicone sheeting, and creams for hyperpigmentation can help as can scar treatments such as mederma and scar medic.
Once a scar always a. You cannot get rid of a scar completely.You can make it look better or much obvios or less visible.You can improve a bad scar by revising it.After saying that, one need to give enough time to the scar to mature.Immediate scars will look red, raised from the sufgace.Massage is the best treatment at this stage.It will take about a year or more for the scar to show the final appearance.
You can't "get rid" . Of scars. A competent plastic surgeon can revise & improve it surgically but the end result is pretty much a result of your skon's physiology and is not completely controllable.
Scar revision. I assume you are referring to the horiontal pubic scar. Options depend on time since surgery and the scar appearance. Pressure, silicone, injections and/ or surgery are all options.