I am on Lexapro (escitalopram) for depression but still suffer from ptsd bipolar 2 psychosis anxiety sleep problems racing thoughts agitation what meds could help me?

BIPOLAR. It is important to find the correct combination of medications with your Psychiatrist. But medications alone are not sufficient because they do not teach you coping mechanisms for stress. Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist can help you find ways to handle stress that will help your medications to work better. It is time well well-spent to invest in well-being.
Several to consider. If you have a bipolar type of depression, then using a 'mood stabilizer' would be the first choice, not an antidepressant. Ask your md which ones would be possible with you.
PTSD. I first suggest checking with your md for medication management. Then a psychologist skilled in helping you with ptsd and your other symptoms may help.