It looks like quick red rashes as if blood clotting right under the skin if I scratch somewhere with pressure or get hurt. What might be causing this?

Bleeding under skin. Some have thin skin resulting in easy bruising. Some who take anti platelet meds (aspirin, plavix) suffer the same. Some have low platelet count resulting in bleeding under skin. Best to see your doctor who can see the area of concern, and make appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan.