Help about some questions regarding to my acute otitis media while flying?

Ok. Might be painful but it also depends on how long you have been on antibiotics. You may not experience discomfort. Take tyelenol or Ibuprofen to help alleviate pain.
Chew and swallow. Normally there is air of equal pressure on both sides of the ear drum. With a middle ear infection (otitis media), the space behind the ear drum is closed off, leading to the build up in fluid, infection, and pressure. When you fly or change elevation, the pressure difference increases, causing pain. Chewing gum or drinking and swallowing something may help.