Fear of water intoxication I'm so worried how much can a runner drink?

Water intoxication. You can generate fluid overload if you obsessively drink too much fluids---remember during long distance running you lose water and sodium so drinking sports drink in moderation should not cause this complication.
Depends on runner. Water intoxication during long distance running is found in a select number of atheletes that spend longer amounts of time on the course and drink plain water (no salt etc). The longer that they run the more water they consume. This can cause low sodium levels which is dangerous. Sport drinks prevent this, elite runners are not affected. Google exercise induced hyponatremia.