Every gland in my neck is swollen. When will I get symptoms?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Get an eval
If you have a few relatively small tender lymph nodes you might have mild subclinical allergies or have a cold coming on.
However if every lymph node is swollen, or you have a very lg or hard, immobile node(s) it's best to get that checked out. You might also want to check for swollen lymph nodes elsewhere in the body. I'd suggest you get yourself checked out.

In brief: Get an eval
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Edward Smith
Agree with Dr Dowd. By the way this person already has symptoms--she/he feels the nodes! Patient seems to waiting for the other shoe to fall.
Dr. Steven Seres