My babies 4 months he's been a poor sleeper since 6 weeks old only nap 10 min a day wakes every 2hr night i've tried everything seen pediatric dr?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Sleep/infant

Babies develop sleep patterns as their brain and neural center mature.
Most infants will sleep through the night by age 6 months. Premature infants may do so at a later age. It is important to ensure that your baby sleep on his back, is not in pain, hungry or ill. If the baby just fussy, try allowing the infant to soothe himself to sleep for 10 minutes. Please follow up with your M.D.

In brief: Sleep/infant

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Neeta Jain
Is the baby bottle or breast fed? Is the baby growing well? Any thought about the milk sensitivity? Also some babies have sensory integration problem. Please check with the pediatrician
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Letting a baby be

I don't know if we can add much more than the physician you are seeing in person has offered.
But, parents sometimes have to let a baby cry themselves to sleep. It is a parent's responsibility to teach or discipline the child into better behaviors and one of the hardest is to let a child be alone when they want to be awake, playing, and not sleeping.

In brief: Letting a baby be

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Shontae Buffington