What specialist can I see if I think I may have a circulation issue in my feet/legs?

Vascular surgery. The vascular surgery clinic is where this evaluation and testing are completed.
Vascular surgeon. Depends on what type of circulation you have, you may need to see a vascular md who can evaluate your condition and recommends the appropriate tests.