Does your carpal tunnel syndrome mostly go away after resting and getting a break?

Yes it could. If you have mild to moderate carpal tunnel syndrome, splint or brace may for a while and avoiding repative movments could do it. Thank you.
Possibly. Carpal tunnel syndrome can sometimes improve with a change in activity. Splinting, especially at night, can also be very helpful.
Depends on cause. In most instances, with work place modifications, splints/braces and altered work habits, it is quite possible for the cts to go away. However, there are a few instances of fixed lesions where surgery may be required.