I have osteoarthrits and psoriatic arthritis. My fingers are beginning to bend/twist and are quite painful. I take indocin (indomethacin) with little relief. Help!

See details. If the main issue is psoriatic arthritis, Indomethacin will not help. I virtually never use this drug because of the high risk of GI issues. If you have not seen a rheumatologist, do so.
See rheumatologist. Oa and psoriatic arthritis is an unfortunate combination. Both ( and often do)can affect the joints of the fingers.... As u know. Sometimes rheumatology docs can prescribe stronger meds which can be very effective for your arthritis . See a board certified rheumatologist. Best of luck!