Did I get hearing loss from the dentist? He pulled a lot of teeth and I got tmj.

No. There is little, if any, relationship between pulling teeth and hearing, although TMJ can certainly result from the teeth clenching (that is unless you enjoy dental pain).
Absolutely not. Tmj is often described as "ear pain, " but has nothing to do with hearing.
Doubtful. May just be a coincidence. Wondering what your symptoms were prior to the extractions of your teeth? How long ago did this occur and how long after getting the teeth out? Should see an ent.
No, but. You could have gotten TMJ from extractions but not true hearing loss. Subjective hearing loss is a symptom of TMj, but when the hearing is tested it is normal. See a TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.