I have "shin splints" but in my forearm. 1what muscles or tendons are damaged? 2how do I strengthen them? 3is there a medical term for forearm splints

Exam needed . It is impossible to tell without further detail and examining your arm which muscles or tendons are being affected. You should see your doctor.