4cm x 1.5cm tumor on jaw bone. Jaw bone nearly gone also going to sinus cavity. Surgery 12/2. Cancer?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Possibly

Ask Surgeon for definitive diagnosis and try to move surgery from 12/2 to yesterday.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery

In brief: Check pathology

Have you checked with the doctors that did the surgery 12/2? Based on the 4x1.
5 cm tumor that was removed? They should have a pathologic diagnosis as to what kind of tumor this was and whether it was benign, low grade, or a cancer. Certainly, if there is the need for other therapies such as radiation or chemotherapy-one would be suspicious for a more concerning tumor pathology.

In brief: Check pathology

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Dr. Jefferson Chen
Dr. Jefferson Chen
In my prior answer, I misinterpreted and thought the surgery had been done already last 12/2. What this tumor is-ultimately the surgery will obtain a diagnosis. It is hard to tell the type until the surgery is done
Dr. Keegan Duchicela