Chest pain. Feeling sick. Being sick. Cold sweat. Dizzy. Feeling light headed. Wheezing. Coughing. Shortness of breath feeling a bad sensation?

Cough. This is likely the common cold. Give it time and it will resolve. Take some tylenol (acetaminophen) and get plenty of rest. Do not forget about drinking enough fluid. If you are wheezing you may need to see your doctor and get a chest x-ray to rule out a pneumonia. The doctor can also give you a bronchodilator to make your breathing easier and open up the bronchi of the lungs. Good luck. Feel better.