Bloating and slight cramping in my lower abdomen after eating pizza. Gluten allergy?

Gluten allergy. If gluten allergy was present, similar symptoms would be expected to occur after eating flour tortilllas. Give it a try. If no symptoms occur, think lactose intolerance (most likely) or a possible food allergy to a pizza ingredient (less likely).
Probably not. Bloating and cramping after pizza without other allergy symptoms (itchy/swollen lips/mouth, nausea, vomitting, perhaps with progression to hives) is unlikely to be an allergic reaction to wheat or other substances in pizza. Think lactose intolerance (inability to digest milk sugar; you would react to all dairy) or celiac (non-ige immune reaction to wheat gluten; you would react to all baked goods).