Are pap smear tests mandatory in order to get birth control in toronto, canada?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: I do not know

In the us a doctor would want to do a history and physical on the woman to make sure she has no problems or contraindications to the pill , if she is sexually active then a pap would also be done.

In brief: I do not know

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Medical Tradition

I do not know about mandatory.
But, it is vital and common for a physician providing a female with this kind of medication to know the history, the anatomy and all other pertinent information before prescribing anything that can interfere with a body's normal functioning.

In brief: Medical Tradition

I do not know about mandatory.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham