How to overcome binge eating disorder?

Psychotherapy. Get a complete physical to make sure BED is not compromising your health. Seek therapy with a qualified professional. BED is a way of coping with conflicts and emotions. When you identify what you are using food to deal with (ie, anxiety,fear, relationships) then you can find new ways of coping. You also must learn to respond to yourself in words instead of behavior. There is hope.
Lots of effort. Look up amy pershing for resources in the web. Get a counselor familiar with binge eating.Need to work on finding non-food ways to take are of yourself and identify the things going on in your life you need to work on in other ways .Work on nourishing yourself in a healthy way on all levels.Look into finding am over eaters anonomous group.