Am I bipolar, have adhd, or is it just emotional changes?

Good question. You should see your doctor and ask him or her. The doctor can help you sort out the answer.
There isn't enough. information provided to attempt to answer that question. Encourage psychiatric /psychological comprehensive evaluation in order to help give you an accurate answer.