Advice on taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) ADHD meds? Dosage?

Very individual. This is very individual, and depends upon the age of the patient, symptoms, response to medication, and other conditions the patient may have, etc. Please ask your own psychiatrist about Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) use and dosing in your own case.
Dosage. Adderal comes in immediate release and extended release. You doctor will tell how you should take it. Normally it is prescribed at a low dose and gradually increased based on response.