Anorexia nervosa, excessive exercise, high desire to achieve a goal?

Common triad of. Symptoms. Get help now! Anorexia nervosa kills! Make an appointment with a psychiatrist with experience in treating this disorder. She will likely refer you to a therapist and a nutritionist as the team approach works best.
Clarity of question. Anorexia is the most interesting topic fascinating neuroscientist for centuries it is classified under two heading so new research helps us understands it better in light of anxiety of perfection so it is association with high perfection parenthood with enmeshing of relationship with a parent with control issues many years of study has proven the brain of anorexic has some changes. In orexin.