How old is typical Parkinson's patient?

About 60. The average age of onset is about 60 years old, but the disease can occur later and less commonly earlier in life.
Varied age. Average age of onset is about 58-60 years old. However, true pd can be seen as early as late 20's to as late as 80-90's. Typically, the younger the age of onset, the more genetically inheritable & severe. The later the onset the less genetically I heritable & mild. Either way, all must be treated promptly by aneurologist with the best modern approach meds to maximize daily function, health & qol!