Would blood tests diagnose testicular cancer?

Some can help. The diagnosis of testicular cancer requires a tissue biopsy to determine that cancer is present and the specific type. There are some tumor markers for testicular cancer that can be detected in the blood to help determine response to chemotherapy and disease activity. These are not present in all patients with testicular cancer and are not used for the actual diagnosis of the cancer.
Not good option. Blood tests for Alpha feto protein and HCG may be positive in some testicular cancers. But such tests are not usually used as diagnostic tools, but to assess the progress of tumor and/or treatment.
Testicular cancer. Not all testicular cancers can be diagnosed by blood test however elevated ldh, HCG AFP are elevated in most testicular cancers.