Worried that I could be pregnant on a cycle that I took drugs?

Dr. Gregory Gapp

In brief: Quit taking drugs

It is not possible to determine what specific effect any given drug could cause with a very early pregnancy.
If the drugs are out of your system before ovulation they will have no effect on the pregnancy. Ovulation typically occurs 12-16 days after the start of your period. However, the best response to your question is to advise you to quit taking drugs.

In brief: Quit taking drugs

Dr. Gregory Gapp
Dr. Gregory Gapp
Dr. Mary Vanko

In brief: Drug snd pregnancy

Tell the doctor what you took and when you did it and that will determine the effects on the baby.

In brief: Drug snd pregnancy

Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Jane Van Dis