I shave everyday and have noticed a few razor bumps around my pubic and labia area. Any good remedies to get rid of them?

DON'T shave labia. Or other delicate tissues. Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize.