I'm on 20 mg roaccutane (for threating acne) for 2 weeks now. My question is - can I still go drinking?

Pathology

In brief: No

Ordinarily, when you are given isotretinoin, you sign an agreement that you will use it exactly as directed and that you will comply with all your instructions, ranging from not getting pregnant to not touching alcohol.
It is not okay to break your word. It's also asking for liver trouble. If alcohol is important to you -- ; that's fine -- would an antibiotic and benzoyl peroxide would be enough?

In brief: No