Found out I have periodontal signs present, early stages.. Can i still do cosmetic work ?

Dr. Don Millner
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Treat Perio first!

Cosmetic dentistry as dependent on restorative crown/veneer design as it is in gum level / topology.
The last thing you need is to invest $$$ and have your gum "design" be irregular. For me it is the easiest method to detect if someone has veneers! get you gum tissue healthy then proceeed with your cosmetic care.

In brief: Treat Perio first!

Dr. Richard Scotti
Dentistry - Endodontics

Yes you can but you need to stay on top of the gum disease otherwise everything you do cosmetically will be for naught.

In brief: After treatment..

Have your gingival problems treated and then have the cosmetic work done.
.. I doubt you will find any diligent dentist to do otherwise. It's like building a beautiful home on a cracked, unsafe foundation. No sense throwing your hard earned money away...

In brief: After treatment..

Dr. Jack Hinkle