I have a weak grip, tingling in my fingers and pain in my neck. Do I have thoracic outlet syndrome?

Thoracic Outlet. You may or you may not. There are numerous conditions that can cause these symptoms. You should consult with your doctor about this problem.
Maybe. But only one of many possibilities, and would first consideration carpal tunnel syndrome or cubital tunnel syndrome, with pinched nerve in neck another consideration. MRI of neck, and EMG of neck, plexus and arm should pin this down quite well.
Maybe. While these are some of the symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome, it takes a more complete history to make that diagnosis.