What will soothe the pain or completely wipe the pain out after breakup?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Breakup
I assume its a breakup from your girl/boy friend - nothing will help you except getting on with your life- be around your friends and people.
. If you feel depressed to the point of suicide - then see your doctor or a psychologist or psychiatrist.

In brief: Breakup
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Time
This may not be what you want to hear, but time is the biggest thing that will help you to recover from a breakup.
It takes time to understand what happened in the relationship, to grieve the loss of the relationship, & to feel good about moving on. In the interim, make sure to seek support from friends and family. Also, if things get too difficult, it might be helpful to work with a therapist.

In brief: Time
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood