My friend thought she had ipetagio in her belly button the nurse agreed but she is 20wks pregnant covered in prickle heat and has cold? Please advise?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Impetigo pregnancy

I hope your pregnant friend is going regularly for her prenatal care and taking prenatal vitamins.
Now you say she has impetigo on her belly button, she needs to use locl antibiotic cream like bactroban (mupirocin) which is prescription or over the counter bacitracin, for her cold and rash which you describe prickly heat, and for her impetigo she needs to see her doctor and get proper treatment.

In brief: Impetigo pregnancy

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jane Van Dis