What is the best natural cure of red skin and acne?

Adjuncts only. Acne is a serious, chronic, incurable disease that is a major personal and professional liability. It is always manageable by evidence-based medicine until it self-cures, but the 50% of patients who are not cleared by topical benzoyl peroxide need prescription-strength medication. Don't neglect junior's basic health needs by refusing to get 21st century treatment for his/her acne.
Rosacea? At your age, i presume the problem is more likely from acne rosacea which is worsened or triggered by increased core body temperature or factors which promotes the blood vessels on the fact to dilate (flushing). Avoiding situation which leads to temperature increase and vasodilatation (hot beverages, alcohol, stress) may help. Rx topical antibiotic cream and even systemic antibiotic may be needed.