Is there a safe natural way to terminate a pregnancy?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: I am not aware of...

One in about six pregnancies abort spontaneously, usually early in pregnancy (first trimester).
Elective abortion/termination should be done under supervision, especially later in pregnancy, as bleeding and rate of infections tend to increase etc.. So, i strongly advise that you consult your doc for advice/instructions... Good luck.

In brief: I am not aware of...

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Pregnancy

It is estimated that most female of childbearing age with have a miscarrriage.
Many time sis not noted becuase it could be manifested as an irregular period. This is the natural way to lose a pregnancy. However, you cannot control this. You have control about what to do if you are pregnant. I do wish you the best and hope you will have the best outcome.

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY