What would cause dry mouth (main symp), bloating and discomfort in the upper mid stomach?

Many causes. There are so many reasons why someone has a dry mouth, not least of which are lack of liquid intake, drug use and diabetes. I strongly recommend that you you ask you doctor to evaluate your condition and see if there is some underlying medical condition or dietary issue that might be at cause dr. Neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.
See your doctor! Need more history and information. These symptoms can arise from thousands of different diseases and disorders. Time to see your doctor!
Dry mouth. Dry mouth can be caused by certain medication you may be taking. Radiation treatment can also cause dry mouth. Over the counter natural supplements can also cause dry mouth. And systemic problems can cause dry mouth , like your bloating. Ask your doctor about any supplements and prescribed drugs causing your dry mouth, and tell him to look into your bloating.