Can wisdom teeth cause my lip and face swell and make top teeth hurt?

Infection can. If your gums are infected around your wisdom teeth, all of those symptoms can result. More likely, your lip is not swollen, but numb like when the dentist gives you anesthetic. If this is happening you may have a very serious infection around that wisdom tooth.
Yes, if.... Usually impacted wisdom teeth don't cause much problem besides some pain and shifting of your teeth over time. It should not cause lip/face swelling unless there is an infection occuring in the area etc. So, I would not blame your symptoms on the wisdom-teeth itself. Consult your doc or a dentist. Good luck..
Yes. An infected wisdom tooth could cause facial swelling and the pain could appear in different areas of your mouth.