Waste of money. The vacuum generated by the ear candle is so weak it cannot remove impacted wax. I am also concerned about the hot melted candle wax dripping on a person's skin.
No, nor is it good.. I tried an ear candle in an ear packed with wax. It burned down, I blew it out, and there was the wax inside the candle. I looked in the ear and the wax was still there. I repeated the same process with the candle in a glass of water. The wax result was the same. The wax was from the candle itself. Ear candles are a neat parlor trick but not a medical device. Don't waste your money.