Vision problems after a traumatic brain injury, I don't see everything to the right as I can to the left by looking straight forward, anyway to repair?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Assessment needed
Vision problems after tbi can occur at different levels, the eye itself or parts of the brain such as the optic nerves or occipital lobe of the brain.
Neuro-opthalmologists may be hard to find, but this would be their particular area of expertise.

In brief: Assessment needed
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Depends
Really hard to answer without knowing more details.
Assuming the tbi was some time ago, and visual changes are new, you should see an ophthalmologist right away.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Eric Weisman