Vision problems after a traumatic brain injury, I don't see everything to the right as I can to the left by looking straight forward, anyway to repair?

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Assessment needed

Vision problems after tbi can occur at different levels, the eye itself or parts of the brain such as the optic nerves or occipital lobe of the brain.
Neuro-opthalmologists may be hard to find, but this would be their particular area of expertise.

In brief: Assessment needed

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Depends

Really hard to answer without knowing more details.
Assuming the tbi was some time ago, and visual changes are new, you should see an ophthalmologist right away.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine