What is the best over-the-counter vitamins to tale for your whole body I am a female and in my late teens (18) I feel tired and un-energized.?

In brief: Marginal help

People do their best when they get adequate restorative sleep, proper nutrition, are physically well and in a comfortable setting.
You should get no less than 8 hrs sleep/night. If you are not taking an iron containing vitamin that may help, but if you think you meet all these criteria & are still tired, see your doc for an evaluation.

In brief: Marginal help

Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Multivitamin +- iron

I suggest keeping it simple.
Start with a multivitamin. That ensures you get right amounts of the basics. As a woman, your menses makes you prone to iron deficiency so perhaps a multivitamin fortified with extra iron . Anything beyond that, i would suggest discussing with a doctor. I know vitamin B12 and vitamin d replacement are quite popular now.Suggest checking levels before taking supplements.

In brief: Multivitamin +- iron

I suggest keeping it simple.
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Maybe not vitamins

Vitamins may not help you feel more energetic unless you don't get enough iron.
The only way to tell is to see your doctor and get a blood test. Many people don't realize that the best way to feel less tired is by doing more physical activity. Just walking for 10 minutes 3 times a day may help a person feel more energized. Our muscles like to be active and not using them can make us feel fatigued.

In brief: Maybe not vitamins

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Adam Levy