I've mitral valve prolapse without mitral regurgitation, and had panic disord and now I am anxious. I'm noticing extrasystole (fail of one bit)wat2do?

Anxious. Mitral valve prolapse is often associated with anxiety. First try the natural and self-directed ways to relieve anxiety-- (1) exercise; a brisk walk whenever you can; (2) progressive muscle relaxation exercises (you can find these on the internet); they work; (3) meditation, or even just sitting still in silence for 10-20 minutes at a time on a regular basis. Otherwise, you can see an md for med.
Discuss symptom Rx. I assume you have had a though work-up. If all else is benign, there is little to fear. The symptoms maybe from anxiety rather than the prolapse. Sometimes careful use of a beta-blocker can relieve symptoms related to anxiety, including the palpitations. See your doctor to discuss.
Some basics. MVP can be detected in as many as 10-15% of women by the time they are teens. If there is no leaky valve there is no extra strain on the heart or system. If you are looking for something to justify your panic this is really not worthy. You may want to find a life coach/therapist to teach you some more coping techniques so you can enjoy your life.