20 yrs old female asthma I keep getting lil chest pain right or left I been told I have PFO ER bllod wrk negative and EKG help n shortness of breath?

In brief: Asthma Meds?
How are you using your asthma meds? Do you have an action plan you are following or are you using your medication "as needed"? Asthma meds are not used as needed, that means you use them when you have symptoms and not used to control symptoms.
Ask your doc to review your type of medications and get pulmonary function tests.

In brief: Asthma Meds?
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Not sure
I'm sorry but your question isn't clear to me.
Asthma can sometimes cause chest pain(from the difficulty breathing and extra use of your chest muscles) but you should see your doctor to be sure you are on the best dose of your asthma medicine. If you are, then further exams are needed(?Chest xray ct scan etc).

In brief: Not sure
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Shontae Buffington