I had a gallblaader removal 2010 GI doct told me I have mild anemia is that the cause of me sleeping for hour after hour with no energy n cold hands .?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Could be
Go to see your primary care doctor and she/he will have to run some blood work to confirm the presence of anemia and if so- to find out the cause.
Some other conditions besides anemia- like chronic disease- thyroid, hear, lung, kidney, dm, depression, etc, sleep problems/osa- also can give you fatigue, feeling sleepy etc. Teatment will depend on the problem. Good luck.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: It could very well
Be the cause.

In brief: It could very well
Be the cause.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Peter Kurzweil