I discovered a small bump on my lower/middle back it feels hard I tried to pop it I can't I had a nerve block a lil before I found it .. Help im scared?

Dr. James Henning
Anesthesiology

In brief: Have a Look

First, i'd schedule an appointment with the provider who performed your block.
Ask if there might be some connection. If not, he/she may refer you to a dermatologist for a second opinion. Second, don't be scared! the likelihood of the "bump" being a serious issue isn't high. Best of luck!

In brief: Have a Look

Dr. James Henning
Dr. James Henning
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Lump on back

There are lots of causes of bumps on the back.
The most common one is a lipoma, a small collection of fatty tissue, that is completely benign; you can just ignore it. Other causes includes block sweat glands, scars, fibromas (benign fibrous tissue lump), warts, or a granuloma, which is an inflammatory reaction to any irritant in the skin. These are benign also and will heal on their own.

In brief: Lump on back

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr