Home to treat a uti?

Needs antibiotics. So called "home cures" do not work. Unless you question whether you have to stay home to treat your UTI with medically prescribed antibiotics, then the answer is no, you can go out whilst under treatment.
Boost immunity. Taking a zinc supplement 25-50 mg/day, vitamin D3 10kIU/day, and a good probiotic daily might help solve the problem since they boost immunity and reduce inflammation and pain.
UTI RX AT HOME. You should drink plenty of fluids including cranbury juice and most of the time it will flush out an infection as long the infection is uncomplicated and there is no evidence of stone in the ureter or kidney and the infection seem to be limited to lower urinary tract like bladder or urethra.