Extreme nasal congestion, sore throat, bad metallic taste in mouth now my right is slightly red, painful to blink w/white-yellowish discharge. Help?

Connected areas. This sounds like it's best to consult an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor. Where you are having troubles seems to be all connected areas. Bacteria ; resulting infection can affect nasal path, mouth, ears, and even eyes although rare. Is the discharge from the eye or mouth? The bad taste may be from nasal discharge. Chronic inflammation is dangerous to your long-term health. Please see a doctor asap!
Possible sinusitis . Sounds like you may be developing acute sinusitis. The fever, bad smell, bad taste all suggest this. It could be a viral infection if <7 days duration, but if >10 days, i would favor a bacterial infection . You should see md.