I've been having bad chest pain and having a hard time breathing. Doctor said EKG and chest X-ray look ok and that im fine, the pain is getting worse?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Chest pain eval
I think we can say that your evaluation is not done since no explanation was found.
If you're still having chest pain, more eval is needed. Consider a cardiac stress test, a test for gastroesophageal reflux, a test for the gastritis germ h pylori, a test of your oxygen saturation, a test for cardiac and other muscle proteins, and tests for rheumatologic conditions (ana, esr, crp, etc.).

In brief: Chest pain eval
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: CP
Chest pain in an 18 year old may not be heart related.
However since you continue to have pain you need to let your doctor know or seek another opinion. You may have costochondritis or muscle sprain.

In brief: CP
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology