I have an iverabundance of ear wax that even falls out of my ears. I clean them regularly, but it is orange red..What could this be?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Healthy ears
Do not obsess about your ears.
Wax is a natural substance which protects the canal skin. It moistens the skin it repels water fights infection and should be left alone. The fact that you clean your ears regularly means that you're irritating your canal skin and the ear just makes more wax. When it gets to the very outside you can remove it safely but never go in the hole.

In brief: Healthy ears
Do not obsess about your ears.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Kam
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Cerumenosis
I will advice you not to clean your own ears.
Excessive cerumen is hereditary just like oily skin and hairs. See an ENT doctor for routine cleaning as needed. I have seen too many patients pushing cerumen deep in their ear canals and some even puncture their own ear drums with q tips!

In brief: Cerumenosis
Dr. David Kam
Dr. David Kam