Mom should date again but is shy about it. Says guys want younger ones. How can I get her to go out again at 50+?.

Dr. Laura Davies
In brief: Not your job.
Is she active? Does she have friends? As long as she is engaged in life, it is not your role to tell your mother how to live it.
However, if she says she is afraid to leave the house, or is no longer doing activities she used to enjoy, encourage her to speak to her doctor.

In brief: Not your job.
Dr. Laura Davies
Dr. Laura Davies
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: DATING AT 50 +
What i suggest that she try to date men few years older then her and keep trying till she finds the right person.
There are many resources available on internet and also you can meet people you come to know from your place of work, chuch groups and get introduced to men throug your family and friend and I am sure she will find some nice person.I believe there is always some one out there for someone.

In brief: DATING AT 50 +
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna