My head always hurts on thr right side could I have a brain tumor or something?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: It's possible...
Head pain is a complex problem. One reasons is that there are so many sensory/motor nerves in the facial, scalp, teeth, bone, tongue and other part that make up the head, that very often pain is 'referred', meaning that though it is located one place, the source may be another. So, you could have migraine, sinus/ear/dental problem, inflammation in a vessel, a tumor. No guessing, see the doc.

In brief: It's possible...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Reza Karimi
Neurosurgery
In brief: Not likely
Most headaches are not associated with brain tumors.
If you have constant or very frequent right sided headaches that persist for over two weeks then you should be evaluated by a physician.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Reza Karimi
Dr. Reza Karimi
Dr. Adam Smith