Can I mix Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and nyquil?

Yes, but.... There is no listed drug interaction between Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and nyquil so it is ok to take the two together. However, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is usually taken in the morning (to minimize insomnia) and nyquil is usually taken at night (because it can be sedating.) these are two opposite effects and should be avoided for that reason. Also, there is a drug interaction with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and dayquil (increased stimulation).
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and NyQuil. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is a psychostimulant used for ADHD. When using NyQuil for 'cold symtpoms' - make sure you DON'T use the 'D' form which contains pseudoephedrine, another stimulant. Then you could have 'real' side-effects with two drugs doing the same thing. Fortunately NyQuil is over-the-counter and therefore relatively mild in terms of overall side-effects. That said, I prefer NOT to use NyQuil at all.